Creating a Business start-up Certificate
Type: Distance Learning
Subject: Distance Learning
Start Date: 03 July 2023
What can this course lead to
On successful completion of this qualification, you could progress to:
- Business, Administration and Law Courses
- Enterprise Courses
Up to 16 weeks
What will I need
You must be 19 or over to be able to apply for this course.
What is covered
You will study the following:
– Initial steps for a business start–up
– Marketing for a business start–up
– Legal and financial considerations when starting a business
– How to develop a business plan
Application and costs
This course has no cost, however this is dependant on your circumstances, please contact Jobsmart for more information and to confirm your eligibility.
Interview Skills Assessment
You will be assessed via an online portfolio of written
Who is it for
This qualification is suitable for learners aged pre–16 and above and is designed for learners who want to gain an understanding of business start–ups.
The qualification is designed for learners seeking the skills and knowledge needed to develop a business start–up. It will give learners an understanding of the initial processes and requirements of a business start–up, knowledge of the first steps in creating a business start–up, including the marketing, legal and financial requirements, and an understanding of how to write a business plan.
This qualification will:
• Focus on the study of starting a business
• Support learners in creating a business plan.
The objective of this qualification is to:
• Gain an understanding of the steps of creating and developing a business start–up
• Develop an awareness of business skills
• Increase self–awareness and aid personal development.
For more information contact Jobsmart on:
Tel: 01733 863068