Business Improvement Techniques
Type: Distance Learning
Subject: Distance Learning
Start Date: 03 July 2023
What will I need
You must be 19 or over to be able to apply for this course.
Entry is at the discretion of the Centre. However, learners should be aged at
least 16 to undertake the qualification.
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this
qualification. However, learners may find it helpful if they've already achieved
a Level 1 qualification.
For more information contact Jobsmart on:
Tel: 01733 863068
Up to 16 weeks
Who is it for
Improving business performance is vital for any business. Making
improvements that are more efficient – such as saving on time or costs – can
have huge benefits to an organisation, particularly in competitive business
environments. This qualification aims to build knowledge on the study of
business improvement techniques, including workplace organisation, building
effective teams and managing working relationships. It will also teach the
importance of improving processes and procedures using visual management systems
and flow process analysis.
This qualification is designed for:
– Learners who wish to learn about lean business improvement techniques
– Learners with responsibility for improving business performance
– Learners who are looking for a career change or wish to learn new skills.
– It may also be useful to learners studying qualifications or looking to
work in a variety of sector areas.
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 19 and
What is covered
This qualification provides learners with knowledge and understanding of
business improvement techniques, which can be applied across many different
What can this course lead to
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
– Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Business–Improvement Techniques
– Level 3 qualifications in Business Improvement Techniques
– Level 4 qualifications in Business Improvement