Customer Service for Health and Social Care Settings Certificate
Type: Distance Learning
Subject: Distance Learning
Start Date: 03 July 2023
What will I need
You must be 19 or over to be able to apply for this course.
Interview Skills Assessment
You will be assessed via an online portfolio of written work.
Up to 16 weeks
Who is it for
This qualification enhances Customer Service in Healthcare, which will
support you when you are dealing with residents,
families, patients and
internal and external customers within the Health and Social Care
This qualification is designed for learners who want to develop an
understanding of how to deliver effective customer service in health and social
care setting. Suitable for learners aged 19 and above.
What is covered
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners:
– Preparing to deliver customer service in health and social care
– Understand how to communicate effectively in a health and social care
– Understand the needs of customers who access health and social care
– Understand teamwork in health and social care
What can this course lead to
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
– Level 2 Certificate in Common Health Conditions
– Level 2 Certificate in Awareness of Mental Health Problems
– Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Working in the Health Sector
– Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
– Level 2 Certificate in Working in the Health Sector.