For new students, enrolment starts on Thursday 12 August. If you have been offered and accepted your place at college, we ask that you try to complete your enrolment by 20 August to secure your place.
Enrolling at College
We look forward to welcoming all new and returning students to Peterborough College for the start of the 2021-22 academic year. Enrolment for 2021 starts online from Thursday 12th August.
SCHOOL LEAVER AND RETURNING STUDENTS
You will receive an email on GCSE results day ‘Getting Ready for College’ letter to the email address you applied with (please check your junk folder). You will receive two emails by Inspire Education Group (donotreply@IEG.ac.uk), one will include your enrolment login details.
Please read the instructions carefully as it will contain all the information you need, including a step-by-step guide to support you to complete your enrolment online. There will also be further guidance on how to apply for Transport, Financial Support and Free School meals.
As long as you have access to a device (mobile phone ,tablet or computer) and a connection to the internet you can complete the getting Ready for College enrolment process anywhere. You will need your GCSE results to enrol.
5 Step Enrolment Process
We have put together 5 simple steps that you’ll need to take to enrol on to your chosen course, if at any time you have any issues with these you are able to contact the enrolment team on MIS@IEG.ac.uk.
We recommend you apply with an email address that you regularly check and have access to (not a school one) and ensure all details are accurate (spelling, phone numbers etc) as we will communicate through email and phone if there are any updates or problems with your application.
- Step 1– You will have received your ‘Application Confirmation’ and ‘Offer’ via email. Please ensure you have ‘Accepted’ your place
- Step 2– Receive an email inviting you to complete the online enrolment process. For brand new students, you can start enrolment from Thursday 12th of August 2021
- Step 3– Complete the online ‘Getting Ready for College’ enrolment form and upload your photo. You must also ensure you upload evidence of your grades/qualifications. If you have not got the qrades/qualifications you need, try not to worry, we are very experienced in ensuring you are placed on the right course and a course tutor will contact you to discuss your enrolment
- Step 4– You will receive a congratulations email once your enrolment is complete, this will include a link to your induction information and the date of your first day
- Step 5– Attend your first day. Once enrolled you will receive an email from the college to let you know when your first day in college is.