Open Event – Tuesday 8th February – POSTPONED
Peterborough College has decided to postpone the open event on Tuesday 8th February however, our dedicated Information, Advice and Guidance Team are available to answer any questions you may have. Don’t forget you can see our outstanding college facilities via our virtual tours, view our online course guide, use our live chat facility on the website Monday – Friday between 9am – 4pm and still apply for a course starting in September. Just visit www.peterborough.ac.uk. The next in-person Open Event is scheduled for Tuesday 8th March.
The welfare of our students, staff and the wider community is of paramount importance to us, and to minimise the effects of the virus on our campuses, the decision has been taken today to postpone the Open Day.
We were really pleased with the strong take-up for the Open Day, but as a responsible pillar of the community, and the unpredictable nature of the virus, we felt that postponing the event until a later date was the correct course of action at this time.
Peterborough College is continuing to monitor advice from Public Health England, and we would like to reiterate that students and staff should attend College as normal unless advised otherwise by the College itself.
Open Event – Tuesday 8th March, 6pm – 8pm
Our Open Events give you the opportunity to find out what you could study at Peterborough College. Whether you’re a young person thinking of leaving school and taking the next step after GCSEs or A Levels, or if you are an adult looking to enhance your skills and study for a qualification, Peterborough College can help!
At our Open Events you can:
- Find out about our courses (including full-time, part-time, apprenticeships and higher education)
- Meet our industry specialist tutors
- See how college life differs to school
- Take a look around the campus and view our state-of-the-art facilities
- View demonstrations in each of our different curriculum areas
- Apply for your chosen course on the day
- Pick up copies of our latest course guides
Due to COVID, there are extra precautions in place for the safety of our staff, students and visitors. If you plan on attending this event, you must register via Eventbrite below.
- Please bring and wear a face mask
- Choose an arrival time when registering. Bookings can be made every 15 minutes – this is to stagger arrival times and prevent queues
- Each student can only bring a maximum of 2 guests
Future Open Events
- Tuesday 26th April 2022
- Thursday 9th June 2022